✔How does the game protect player privacy? Usually include the following measures:
- Personal information collection: Games should only collect necessary personal information and clearly inform players of the purpose of information collection.
- Information security: Game developers should take necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security of players' personal information and prevent unauthorized access or leakage.
- Access Control: Games should provide settings that allow players to control how their personal information is accessed and shared.
- Anonymization: Where possible, game developers should process or collect players’ personal information anonymously.
- Child Protection: For underage players, games should pay special attention to protecting their privacy and may require the consent of their parents or guardians to collect their personal information.
- Third-Party Services: If a game uses third-party services (such as advertisers or analytics providers), developers should ensure that these services adhere to the same privacy standards.
- Information Sharing: Games should only share players’ personal information when necessary, and players should be clearly informed of these situations.
✔How to avoid arbitrage? Through the latest behavioral analysis system, we analyze the behavior of each member. If there are a large number of accounts created and there is arbitrage behavior, we will cancel these accounts.